Subject: OK, who's got a fast computer & wants to help me?
From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 09:17:00 BST

Hello all you Amos peeps!

In a new game that I am writing, I have decided to raytrace a lot of the
bobs & backgrounds.  This is because I am not artistically gifted, but I
am good at design, so I like using tracers/CAD progs.  My point?  Well,
I have my free copy of Imagine 2 (from Amiga Format), but I only have an
A500 (with 4 Megs) so as you can imagine (ha ha), speed is a problem.

So does anyone have an A4000, suped up A1200, or anything like that
(preferably UK, I lose my account at the end of July) who would be happy
to do some raytracing for me?  If you want, you can help with designing
the models, game, help as much as you like!

The game is a multi-player driving sim, where you have a fixed ammount
of cash, buy yourself a car and equip it... (heard it before??)  I
suppose it's similar to Xtank, but with better world-modelling, as I
want to get it as 'realistic' as possible, without sacrificing speed.
To this end, I have a selection of attributes that describe each
vehicle, these are modified when you buy extra armour, weapons, etc..
and affect the performance. These are the basic vehicle types: Bike,
Trike, Car/buggy, Tank, Hover/Gravity drive. Levels will be races,
battles, protect an object, find an object, etc... I want a good depth
to the game.

The game's working title is:  The Bertram Hussey School of Motoring.
( thought up in 1 minute last night by my brother and myself )

Thanks for listening!

------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Baker.                     [email-masked]
GCS d-- -p+ c++@ l u+ e* m- s++ n++ h-- f* g- w+ t+(++) r y+
------------------------------------------------------------